[SATLUG] Bizarro Install

Dylan Nelson cold2na at gmail.com
Wed May 19 11:11:18 CDT 2010

No. It was Windows 7. On top of that, Vista or 7 were never on the machine.
It is an old Dell Optiplex 270 I picked from Goodwill a while  back. Wiped
it clean, and installed Linux on it. Just all kinds of odd. And yep, it was
7. I would have kept it  but it both needed an activation key and the
display settings could not be optimized for the PC.