[SATLUG] Re: Any Technical/Automation - now PV

mark mayfield_mark at att.net
Tue May 25 19:55:37 CDT 2010

I don't have a problem with what individuals are doing. We just buy
products that are available. I don't agree with the way companies are
allowed to operate in regards to environmental waste that is produced by
their businesses. Comments stating that the environment is not really
important and can't be affected by what we do (humans) is just crazy
talk.