[SATLUG] off-topic Solar-PV discussion

Herb Cee hc at lookcee.com
Thu May 27 20:13:26 CDT 2010

Borries Demeler wrote:
>> Indeed we have strayed and once again just as in the mass media there was
>> no mention of the constant spraying in our skis all over the globe by whom?
>> What is in that mist that has virtually changed the color of the sky.
>
> Not sure what you are referring to -
>
>> How can any discussion of climate change be legitimate when this huge mega
>> tons per day of man induced pollution is not even mentioned?
>
> You have to be more specific. Who is spraying our sky?
>
> -b.

I do not know the responsible party nor do I know the composition of the
particulate.

I am referring to the relatively new phenomena of persistent con-trails
that over just 15yrs have completely altered the sky from deep blue to a
silvery blue and some days white.

Perhaps you would like to start here
http://www.google.com/search?aq=2&oq=chemtrails&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=chemtrails+discovery+channel

hh