[SATLUG] off-topic Solar-PV discussion

Nate pixelnate at gmail.com
Thu May 27 20:59:46 CDT 2010

On 5/27/10 6:01 PM, Borries Demeler wrote:
>> Indeed we have strayed and once again just as in the mass media there was
>> no mention of the constant spraying in our skis all over the globe by whom?
>> What is in that mist that has virtually changed the color of the sky.
>>
> Not sure what you are referring to -
>

>> How can any discussion of climate change be legitimate when this huge mega
>> tons per day of man induced pollution is not even mentioned?
>>
> You have to be more specific. Who is spraying our sky?

That is the question. Who is spraying the skies? It's either NASA or the
Air Force or some multi-letter government agency. Look up every once in
a while. Most of the contrails you see in the sky any more really aren't
contrails. Take a look at tinyurl.com/chemtrails . I can't vouch for the
writing, but the pictures couldn't be a plainer description of what is
going on.

Sorry. Had to chime in on this one.

~N