[SATLUG] Re: Any Technical/Automation - now PV

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Fri May 28 23:49:01 CDT 2010

On Tuesday 25 May 2010 02:07:25 pm mark wrote:
> Are you kidding? I don't know why everyone is acting like global warming
> is the only problem with pollution. In a family of 5 dogs that we had 3
> of them got cancer. We used to let our dogs drink unfiltered tap water.
> Since we started filtering our tap water none of our dogs have ever
> gotten cancer.

<off topic>

I don't know about tap water causing cancer directly.. but indirectly I could
believe.  Let me explain  My dog was scratching and chewing himself raw. We
tried everything in the way of baths, hair conditioners, tea tree oil, oat
meal scrub, etc. All crap. After I switched him to home filtered water.. it
all cleared up.  Just to make sure.. I switched him back to SA tap water for
a month.. within a week.. he was scratching and chewing raw spots again. Back
to filtered.. problems all gone. So knowing that cancer can be caused by
irritated and inflamed tissue -- sure.. I can believe that SA tap causes
cancer in some dogs.

So.. of COURSE that's all my kids drink.

Now.. if we could just them to shut off the damn fluoridation.
My oldest daughter (6) already suffers from dental fluorosis:
	http://www.fluoridealert.org/dental-fluorosis.htm

Damn fluoridation..

Tweeks