[SATLUG] Re: Any Technical/Automation - now PV

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Sat May 29 00:20:40 CDT 2010

Tweeks wrote:

> Now.. if we could just them to shut off the damn fluoridation.
> My oldest daughter (6) already suffers from dental fluorosis:
> 	http://www.fluoridealert.org/dental-fluorosis.htm
>
> Damn fluoridation..

As opposed to http://www.fluoridedebate.com/question21.html

"Fluoride in the much lower concentrations (0.7 to 1.2 ppm) used in
water fluoridation is not harmful or toxic."

http://www.saws.org/our_water/fluoride.shtml

"Fluoride already occurs naturally in San Antonio’s water at 0.3 parts
per million. SAWS adds enough fluoride to bring the fluoride level up to
0.8 parts per million"

There are many scientific studies that contradict each other -- global
warming, fluoridated water, radiation from nuclear power plants, cancer
from cell phone use, Obama was born in Kenya...

The advantage and disadvantage of the internet is that you can find many
opinions that agree (or disagree) with what you think.

Choose wisely.

   -- Bruce