[SATLUG] Multitail via SSH

David Salisbury david.salisbury at momentumweb.com
Mon Nov 1 17:45:05 CDT 2010

>  Post your results and consider what you asked above.
>  Have you actually read up on how multitail works?
>  (and/or any of the prior posts, completely)
>  But are YOU trying/reading any of the things discussed in prior posts?

I have read all of the posts, and appreciated each one, and haven't had a chance to try
any of this out myself yet.  The original notion was just a thought I had that I didn't
see a solution to in my head, so I thought I would ask some fellow SATLUGgers about any
experience regarding.

I'll be sure and post about any successes or further questions as they arrive.
David