[SATLUG] Writing Makefiles in Linux

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 23:03:39 CST 2010

I've been programming in C a lot lately in the Linux environment. I've got
projects big now. I need to use and write Makefiles, but neither the famous
K&R book or the one for my CS class cover them. Has anybody read a book that
at mentions Makefiles for maybe a chapter he or she would suggest me
reading? Not a 1k pg book on Makefiles please, just a good suggested to the
point one. A chapter of Makefiles in a programming book is fine. Does
anybody know?

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

gpg --recv-keys E13B0909

Key fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F 18B3 E13B 0909