[SATLUG] December Meeting and Holiday Party

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 20 11:08:59 CST 2010

Through the efforts of XCSSA President Tom Weeks and much discussion,
the SATLUG December meeting will be held at Rackspace's new headquarters
on Walzem Road. Details of the location will follow, but I wanted to get
this out for your weekend.

This will be a joint XCSSA/SATLUG event, as access to SAC during finals
and Christmas break is often difficult. Members are invited to bring
favorite foods, friends/family, and a fun attitude.

There will be lights.
There will be decorations.
There will be CHOCOLATE!
There will be a brief SATLUG annual meeting and election of officers as
required by our constitution and by-laws (those who are only members of
XCSSA can point and laugh) but this doesn't slow down the festivities
much.