[SATLUG] Moving to the area

Scott Coil scott at chaos-dragon.com
Tue Nov 23 16:01:01 CST 2010

Greetings,

I will be moving into the area in 3 weeks and am excited to finally be in an area with a LUG! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Scott and I have been a Linux addict for 5 years. I am a sys admin/network engineer (formerly for an ISP managing 60+ fedora/debian servers) that never can get enough OSS. I have a wife and 2 kids (all using linux, of course!). My current personal distro of choice is ubuntu just for the pure laziness of reinstalling debian or arch.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

--

Regards,

Scott