[SATLUG] Support Our New Local Treature, the SA Hackerspace via 10bitworks.com

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Nov 27 23:16:11 CST 2010

Here's a recap (with pics) of the SA Hackerspace Hackathon (via
10bitworks.com) that I went and hung out at last week:

If you like hardware hacking, want to learn more about programming, soldering,
metal work, hydroponics, lock picking, Physical computing, CNC machining,
Making, etc.. You really should look into joining/supporting your own local
Hackerspace. See here for a Hackerspace near you:

In our case.. the 10bitworks group.

Good stuff!