[SATLUG] Replacement Laptop Screws

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 16:10:20 CST 2010

I am fixing a laptop for a family member and I noticed that it is missing
several of the screws from the bottom of the laptop. The seem to all thread
into plastic 'receivers' on the keyboard side cover. Does anyone have an
assortment of these that they would be willing to part with? I want to
return it a little bit better shape than I got it. They apparently bought it
second hand off of someone for $50 and it's actually a decent machine.

I see that there are replacement screw sets (assorted variety) on ebay for
$0.99 but I would rather find some local and avoid the shipping and wait for
the screws.

Thanks,
Ernest

                  -o)