[SATLUG] Just thought you might like to know

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Thu Oct 7 17:34:14 CDT 2010

sounds reasonable to me. I know I can barely talk on the phone while I'm
driving. Just about every time someone almost hits me or cuts me off,
when I look at them they are doing something with their phone. Would
anyone really argue, "come on I can read the newspaper and write letters
while I'm driving"?

On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 16:56 -0500, David Kowis wrote:

--
kandm-solutions.com