[SATLUG] Seeking an opinion.

pcdls pcdls.ronin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 13:57:35 CDT 2010

Gentlepeople,

I have two old CRT color monitors on my office floor that I'd like to
get rid of.  In the spirit of good intention, I'd like to see if they
would be of use to anybody, whether they be a charity or an individual,
before I transport them to the nearest recycling center.

Viewsonic UltraBright A90f+ (20 inch) - the lower half of the screen
shakes. Still usable, but annoying.

Hewlett Packard 14" monitor from an old Pavilion package.  Operational,
just old and of limited configurability.

I've never donated hardware before, so the your opinions will probably
shape what I do with the stuff that I no longer use or need in the
future.

pcdls