[SATLUG] Filesystem/RAID advice

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 23:36:24 CDT 2010

It is usually done because the VM will benefit from a 64 bit OS somehow and
the processor of the host is not 64 bit capable...it doesn't make sense in
terms of performance, but there may be an application need for 64 bit and
the host can not run it natively.

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:25 PM, c P <sargonemail at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Why would you do that?  Seems kinda silly to me.
>
> Original issues:

> hosting.
> Hypervisor/VMM.
> >> The issue was running a 64bit OS under a 32bit OS

                  -o)
                   /\\
                 _\_V
Message void if penguin is violated...