[SATLUG] Want to get your GPG keys signed? You need to prepare NOW for the Oct 18th Keysigning Party!

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Fri Oct 15 17:36:33 CDT 2010

Some folks who said that they wanted to get in on the keysigning have not yet
followed the directions below and submitted their public key to keysign-
at_xcssa.org . This has to be done by no later than Sunday noon if you want to
participate in the Monday night keysigning party.

So if you want to join us, then please follow steps 1-2 here BEFORE Sunday
noon:
	http://xcssa.org/archives/XCSSA_2010-10-18.html#STEPS

and then do step#3 and come Monday night! 7pm here:
	http://xcssa.org/archives/XCSSA_2010-10-18.html#MAP

See ya there!

Tweeks