[SATLUG] NX

Walt DuBose dubose at texas.net
Sat Oct 23 14:11:46 CDT 2010

On 10/23/2010 01:04 PM, Daniel Givens wrote:
> Not currently, but I've setup the free server multiple times. I typically use the non-free client though. It would save time if you asked the question about what you're having problems, unless you're just wanting a poll of who uses it.
>

> On Oct 23, 2010, at 1:00 PM, Walt DuBose wrote:
>
>> Is anyone using the free copy of NOMachine NX Server and NX Client to remote into their home computer say from work or a "hot spot"?
>>
>> Walt
>> --

Daniel,

Super, can we chat off-list about how I would like to use it...it might
save some "old hats" from having to re-hash what they have been through.

As several others are trying to do what I want to do,  I want to be able
to run a radio data suite (http://www.w1hkj.com) from a WiFi hotspot,
guest Internet connection or WiMax since several of our radio club
members are Clear Representatives and can give me a good deal.

Then sometimes in the future, I want to be able to run my transceiver
computer remote and log into it and send and receive voice (send and
receive) over VoIP.

Walt