[SATLUG] suggestion for mini barebone

scs at worldlinkisp.com scs at worldlinkisp.com
Sun Oct 24 15:18:07 CDT 2010

You might look the Shuttle SA76G2, close to your requirements $150 ~ $175
AMD Phenom II / Athlon II x2, AM2+/AM3 Socket. AMD 760 Chipset, and
Radeon 3000

Am a big Shuttle fan, have a SA76G2 with an AMD II X2 3.0GHz Regor 250,
and a usb 802.11g dongle for my wifi network.  Memory is limit is 8gb of
DDR2 PC6400 and the Processor is limited to 95W TPD.  Small footprint and
it's Linux friendly.

They also have Intel models, however, I'm a long time AMD afficionado.

HTH Lou