[SATLUG] Remote Control of your home computer

Walt DuBose dubose at texas.net
Sun Oct 24 16:15:18 CDT 2010

Othniel (In Hebrew, lion of God) and I had remote control of our Solaris
Web Servers when we were working out at Kelly.  We used SSH and X-Host
and X-term and I have forgotten how we did it.

Othniel, and others, do you have any idea how we might have done this?

I have a "burning desire" to do this with my notebook computer from
several WiFi hot-spots as well as from the goat shed in my back yard and
my wife wants to use here laptop to do the same thing.

Any assistance (written process) would be GREATLY appreciated.

Gee, its been 20 years since I worked at Kelly and about that long that
Othniel has known Linux.

Am I getting old or what?

Walt