[SATLUG] Remote Control of your home computer

Walt DuBose dubose at texas.net
Sun Oct 24 16:54:53 CDT 2010

Thanks Othniel...I figured you would remember even if I couldn't.

There are a whole bunch of hams running Linux who want to run their data
mode application and remote iit from work...but haven't figured out how
to do it yet.

SATLUG comes through again.

As I remember from the early days when we met at Trinity University, the
thought/desire for SATLUG was to become a prime source of Linux
information for the San Antonio and surrounding area.  I think you have
done that.

Walt