[SATLUG] Remote Control of your home computer

travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org
Sun Oct 24 19:40:39 CDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 04:54:53PM -0500, Walt DuBose wrote:
> SATLUG comes through again.
>
> As I remember from the early days when we met at Trinity University, the
> thought/desire for SATLUG was to become a prime source of Linux
> information for the San Antonio and surrounding area.  I think you have
> done that.
>
> Walt

I have since lived in Austin, and now the Bay Area, and I still find
SATLUG to be the best LUG mailing list.  Somehow, you guys managed to
keep the scene from fragmenting like all the other cities; I don't
want to have to subscribe to and post to 10 different LUG lists just
to get an answer, and so that's why I tend to use SATLUG; 20 people
can often have better back-and-forth conversation than 2 groups of 10.

Although, if you're into going to physical meets, the Bay Area has a
few meetings to choose from, lol...

http://linuxmafia.com/bale/
--
Good code works on most inputs; correct code works on all inputs.