[SATLUG] Multitail via SSH

Othniel Graichen othniel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:35:45 CDT 2010

Guess what?

I looked at the man page for less and it already has an option to function
like tail -f

!!!

Learned something new.

Nice thing about using less is that you can scroll back up and view whats
scrolled off
the screen and search.  Cant do that with tail.

Seems you just need to make a
script to launch all the windows multitail would and use less instead of
tail.

Othniel