[SATLUG] Active Directory and Linux

Greg Swift gregswift at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 07:09:56 CDT 2010

rhel6 has the newer SSSD configuration for authentication.  I haven't
tried it but it is supposed to help with that.

if that fails check out likewise-open.  it works fairly well on
RHEL4/5 and they are supposed to be working at gettingit into fedora,
which means it may eventually make it into EPEL.

there is also centrify, but i don't care for it. It dos to much
hand-wavey, non-rpm things when installing.