[SATLUG] Speech to Text program

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 11:02:07 CDT 2010

No, haven't checked out orca because I thought it was a screen magnifier
only and I can't see even using a screen magnifier any more.  I am using
gnome ubuntu 9.10.

I want the program to read any text on screen and to be able to type what I
tell it to, speech to text or text to speech.

Will the pseudo command download and install orca if it is this type of
program?

Thanks a lot!
Cheryl