[SATLUG] anyone want to do Linux kernel work on HP 2133s in exchange for a cheap laptop?

travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org
Mon Sep 6 16:24:05 CDT 2010

Alas, I no longer live in the area.

It has a few stickers on the outside, but is otherwise in excellent
condition.

Please note that I haven't got a replacement yet so it'll be over a
month before I can part with it.  I'll let you guys know then, and we
can work out something satisfactory, I'm sure.
--
It asked me for my race, so I wrote in "human". -- The Beastie Boys