[SATLUG] anyone want to do Linux kernel work on HP 2133s in exchange for a cheap laptop?

travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org
Tue Sep 7 17:13:45 CDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 01:28:24PM -0500, David Kowis wrote:
> What kind of kernel work? Do you mean just troubleshooting and fixing
> the laptop problems?

Yep, just those, which you'll be interested in solving when you have
the laptop. ;-)

It's not that it's unusable - I'm on it right now, use it every day -
but it's the kind of thing that annoys you after a while, especially
if you're mobile and taking it places.
--
It asked me for my race, so I wrote in "human". -- The Beastie Boys