[SATLUG] Add line or character delay to ssh session

travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org
Tue Sep 7 17:26:29 CDT 2010

Ah, gotta love weird embedded devices that try to be real computers.

On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 12:34:07PM -0500, Aaron Hackney wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 11:54 AM, c P <sargonemail at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Well, under a unix shell, you can always paste to a file, then feed

cat | delay_script | ssh router

BTW, the suggested awk script seemed to lack any delays.

> True enough. I was hoping for something simpler like the line-delay
> option in the other ssh clients that perhaps I was ignorant of....

Not to my knowledge.  Might be fun to implement if you know C.

Seems like a good candidate for a config file entry too.
--
It asked me for my race, so I wrote in "human". -- The Beastie Boys