[SATLUG] anyone know of good Linux multimedia resources?

travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org
Tue Sep 7 18:02:52 CDT 2010

I googled, and didn't find much.

I need to find people with which to discuss how to interface with
Linux video, webcam, and audio.

I'm currently on UVC list.  Very few people there; my post went
unanswered.  I suppose I'll need to join V4L2 as well.

I'd consider LKML, but it's so high traffic and full of noise.

I suppose I could email the developers of certain device drivers
or packages individually, but that's kind of a pain.
--
It asked me for my race, so I wrote in "human". -- The Beastie Boys