[SATLUG] Monitoring IMAP traffic

David Salisbury david.salisbury at momentumweb.com
Wed Sep 8 16:04:51 CDT 2010

  No, in this case it's not a log file, just the raw data being looked
at with tcpdump.  And I'm not looking for message content, just the IMAP
commands that are coming across along with their source IP.  I mean, I
could DUMP it into a file, and do some advanced grepping and such, but
that's where it gets a little hairy.  Just wondering if something like
that existed already so I wouldn't have to end up reinventing the wheel!
David