[SATLUG] how to *automatically* set up global keyboard shortcuts in GNOME/KDE

travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org
Sun Sep 12 12:04:51 CDT 2010

Hey all,

I have a script which does all of my configuration for Kubuntu except
1) setting up global keyboard shortcuts and passwords
2) editing postfix config
3) installing browser plugins

I can't, for the life of me, find an automated way to do #1

Anyone know of one?

Finding one for GNOME but not KDE may be enough to make me switch finally.