[SATLUG] ticket-tracking and linux

Todd W. Bucy r3d91ll at grandecom.net
Thu Sep 16 14:34:09 CDT 2010

I think that you reversed the nomenclatures there the DE version is the
$449.00 and the Pro is the $89.95.  We got the DE version.  For us the
price was just right for us and was cheaper then some other enterprise
solutions we have seen.  What we liked most about it was the bandwidth
and power monitoring allow us to bill our clients accurately.  It also
has a built in web-portal for the client so that our clients can monitor
their own bandwidth and power consumption.  We expect this to help
mitigate any disputes over charges as the customer can check their
bandwidth usage any time they want.  As for the price $449.00 is nothing
when you consider the electric bill a data-center can generate.

Todd