[SATLUG] XCSSA Meeting: Launchpads, Rockets and NES, Oh My! (Mon, Sept 20th, 7pm)

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Sep 19 03:07:28 CDT 2010

                Xotic Computer Systems of San Antonio *
         (* this email is best viewed in fixed fonts)

Hey all!

We've got some pretty sweet topics at XCSSA this month. In a nut shell we have
three big presentations...

* Hacking on the MSP430 Launchpad (uController) Dev Platform, By Fredrik
* High Power Rocketry Avionics and Recovery Control, By Tweeks
* Hacking the American NES to Play Japanese Game Audio, By Tim Soderstrom

All covered here with pretty graphics, documents, links and videos here:

Between and during the presentations (as always) there will be an ample supply
of pizza goodness from which to partake... in. :)

We'll be at our regular meeting place, in the basement of the Nail Technical
Center (rm 122) on San Antonio College Campus at 7pm.  Map here:

Hope to see you there!

President of XCSSA.ORG