[SATLUG] XCSSA Meeting: Launchpads, Rockets and NES, Oh My! (Mon, Sept 20th, 7pm)

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Sep 19 03:07:28 CDT 2010

                Xotic Computer Systems of San Antonio *
                 \_____\________\__________\___\______X
                        \________\__________\___\_____C
                                  \__________\___\____S
                                              \___\___S
                                                   \__A
         (* this email is best viewed in fixed fonts)
                    http://xcssa.org

Hey all!

We've got some pretty sweet topics at XCSSA this month. In a nut shell we have
three big presentations...

* Hacking on the MSP430 Launchpad (uController) Dev Platform, By Fredrik
* High Power Rocketry Avionics and Recovery Control, By Tweeks
* Hacking the American NES to Play Japanese Game Audio, By Tim Soderstrom

All covered here with pretty graphics, documents, links and videos here:
	http://xcssa.org/archives/XCSSA_2010-09-20.html#NEXT

Between and during the presentations (as always) there will be an ample supply
of pizza goodness from which to partake... in. :)

Where?
--------
We'll be at our regular meeting place, in the basement of the Nail Technical
Center (rm 122) on San Antonio College Campus at 7pm.  Map here:
        http://xcssa.org/#MAP

Hope to see you there!

Tweeks
President of XCSSA.ORG