[SATLUG] cron help?

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Wed Sep 22 07:30:31 CDT 2010

Anyone have suggestions on how to find out/where to look at why a cron job
doesn't run when it used to?  I have a script that updates some files, but
after editing (putting in some sanity checking) it appears it no longer runs
on time. Manual running the script runs fine except it doesn't email me when
done, but it takes long enough that another script that checks wether cp is
still running and also checking a file it creates to email me also gives me
results of the update.

I'm not that familiar with figuring out why this isn't working.
Richard