[SATLUG] cron help?

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Thu Sep 23 16:05:14 CDT 2010

Trying to look at the /var/log shows no folder for cron...see folders for
apache2, all kinds of other stuff, but not cron. I have a feeling cron is
working because in the mail once in a while that comes from apache
(logrotate failed or something similar....irrevelant. comes in email and
apache is not relevant to this system)

Could I not have logging set to a high enough level for cron to create a
log?  I'm using this as kind of a low end system, keep throwing new tasks at
it and it keeps taking them on without a problem! (better than the other
brand of server)

Richard