[SATLUG] Re: [XCSSA] XCSSA Meeting: Launchpads, Rockets and NES, Oh My! (Mon, Sept 20th, 7pm)

Thomas Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Sep 25 01:59:01 CDT 2010

BTW guys.. great meeting.. Fun topics.. :)

Thanks Fredrik for the great overview! I haven't really looked at Assembler in
a decade or more. Glad to see it still looks pretty much the same.. even on an
architecture I've never seen. :)

I know that fact that the MSP430 family of ucontrollers has a 16bit ADC sure
got my attention for my HProcket stuff! Thanks!

Thanks Tim for the fun NES hacking demo too. :)

Tweeks