[SATLUG] cron help?

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Mon Sep 27 23:38:10 CDT 2010

Ok, since I put the entry in syslog.conf with a path and hyphen nothing
showed up. Re-edited and put in a hyphen (not sure the difference, and the
help file confused me on it) I will see what happens next...but I did notice
when I checked the /etc/crontab file that it was listed to run the wrong
script (I wrote a newer/updated one) and tried also running the script in
crontab with the username of the owner of the home folder.  See what happens
now, since the script is set to run so late have to wait for the morning to
check on effects...

Richard