[SATLUG] Root Password - Help Please!!!!

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 09:53:25 CDT 2010

Hi All!

Resetting up mom's computer with my helper.  Using Ubuntu 10.04.  Trying to
install Lexmark printer drivers but asking for root password.  I have no
idea what that is or if it is something I may have checked some where that
we shouldn't have checked.

Is there some place that I need to uncheck "use root password" or how can I
find out what the root password is so my helper can install these drivers.

Thank you very much in advance!
Cheryl