[SATLUG] Root Password - Help Please!!!!

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 10:59:55 CDT 2010

Thank you so much for your simple and easy explanation of sudo.  I really
appreciate it.  Going to take a look at the file I transferred from the old
desktop entitled executable text, whatever that means that has to do with
that printer install to see if there are any sudo commands in that.

Thanks again!
Cheryl