[SATLUG] Lexmark x4975 printer install

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Wed Sep 29 17:27:06 CDT 2010

I can't say that I know, but I recall hearing that Lexmarks should be
avoided at all costs since they are pretty brainless and rely on the PC
to do most of the processing for it.  That's the reason I dumped an old
Lexmark we had before we made the switch to Linux.  That's also part of
the reason that HP's are a good choice for Linux users since they are
more self-sufficient than pretty much any other brand (or so I've been
told).

Al Lesmerises