[SATLUG] Rackspace booth at TLF tomorrow

Kyle Chrisman kyle at kylechrisman.com
Fri Apr 1 18:34:03 CDT 2011

Hey Gents,

Just wanted to put it out there that I will be working the Rackspace
booth with the rest of the Rackspace team at the Texas Linux Fest
tomorrow.  Stop by, say hi and tell me why you want to work at
Rackspace... if you want to work at Rackspace. :-)

Hope to see y'all there.

I'm an RHCSA certified Linux monkey on the Enterprise team at
Rackspace.  The March 10th meeting was pretty eventful... I'm looking
forward to seeing how the future meets go.  I am glad I chose to help
Travis Runty with last month's meeting.

Can whoever is in charge maybe get in touch with me directly about
membership, the organization as a whole, etc?  I have some questions.

Thanks.

Kyle Chrisman
aka: Hook