[SATLUG] mail list down?

Steev Klimaszewski threeway at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 23:29:41 CDT 2011

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 9:47 PM, Craig <sargonemail at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Enrique Sanchez
> <esanchezvela.satlug at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Personally, I'm a fan of a bunch of presentations about Open Source
>> requiring a closed source viewer </sarcasm>
>>
>> Seriously though, I guess it's cool, can't really watch as I'm on an
>> ARM based device without Flash currently.
>
> Obviously stayed away from the Strong ARM issues, but have you
> re-flashed your bios with open source? :P

ARM devices don't have a BIOS, they have a boot loader, and there are
3 I think, Redboot, Das U-Boot, and something else.  Genesi's use
U-Boot, so yes, my "bios" is flashed with open source :)

Still, posting presentations about open source on a site that requires
a closed source player kind of defeats the purpose, although I suppose
I could try to get Minitube working with the site.