[SATLUG] [OT] FS: QNAP 6TB NAS

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 08:31:26 CDT 2011

Sent you an email.

--- On Sat, 4/2/11, Brad Knowles <brad at shub-internet.org> wrote:

From: Brad Knowles <brad at shub-internet.org>
Subject: Re: [SATLUG] [OT] FS: QNAP 6TB NAS
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 1:48 AM

On Apr 1, 2011, at 2:18 PM, Alex Bartonek wrote:

> Why would something be wrong with it? Never used it.

That wasn't obvious from the posting, and not a lot of details were provided regarding why it wasn't used or why it didn't work out or why it needs to be sold now.

If I'm going to consider buying something, especially from someone other than a retail location that I actively researched and chose on my own, I usually like to try to do a bit more research on the subject and find out the whys as well as the hows and how much.  But maybe that's just me.

I know that I sometimes buy stuff that I don't end up using, and if that's the case then fair enough.  And I know that sometimes I buy stuff that I have not used yet but which I would still like to use, but temporary money issues require me to put my plans on the back burner and sell that to someone else.  And if that's the case, then also fair enough.

I just like to know why something is being sold, as much as anything else.  Sometimes the why tells you more about the product and whether or not it will work for you, than anything else you could read or learn about the product short of buying it yourself and then discovering first-hand what the issues are.

LinkedIn Profile: <http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu>--