[SATLUG] SATLUG Show Signage

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:03:24 CDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Jonathan Kelley <jonkelley at gmail.com> wrote:
> We we currently have an effective design which fits on these banners? What
> designs do we have available for this banner?
> --
> Jon

Our current sign has a landscape format (I think).  Don, Jim,
or Nathan surely know better.  If someone could suggest a
design, it would help.  The retractable signs seem to be about
6-7 feet tall and about 33 to 36 inches wide.  We need to include
SATLUG, what the letters stand for, our logo, and something
about what we do.  We should mention promoting Linux, meeting
monthly, our list, website, etc.

Also, who has a hi-res image of our tippling Tux?

Thanks,  Howard