[SATLUG] OT: Job Opportunity for Network Engineer

Henry Pugsley henry.pugsley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:01:57 CDT 2011

The company I work for is currently looking for mid-level network engineers
in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston.  The high-level skill sets that
they are looking for is:

* Route/switch (CCNA or higher) - this is a must

* Cisco Unified Communications - Call Manager, Unity minimum, Contact Center
Express a plus
* Wireless - indoor and/or outdoor controller-based solutions
* Data Center - storage systems, fabric switching, VMware, etc.

I'd say a minimum of 3 years experience in one or more of the above fields,
but if you have experience in other areas of Cisco or networking in general
then let me know as well.  Having a Linux-background isn't really necessary,
but since all of the Cisco stuff is going towards Linux-based appliances, it
will help in the long run.

Most importantly, we need people who are motivated to learn and aren't
afraid to jump into new projects.  We are an Advanced Technology Partner in
every AT that Cisco offers, so there are plenty of technologies to pick
from.

Please contact me off-list if you're interested or know someone who may be
interested.  They are actively looking and have been interviewing people.

-Henry