Re: [SATLUG] problems with default browser. r3d91ll at
Thu Apr 7 13:05:02 CDT 2011

I would double check the about:config in FF.  make sure that FF is not set as the default browser there.

Sent from myTouch 4G

----- Reply message -----
From: "Enrique Sanchez" <esanchezvela.satlug at>
Subject: [SATLUG] problems with default browser.
Date: Thu, Apr 7, 2011 12:41 pm

Hello folks,

I've been happily running Ubunto 10.x for the last couple of months
and I use Google Chrome as my primary & default web browser, however,
I use FF as well for other purposes such as navigating into my
workplace sites, etc....

I have setup Chrome to be my default browser and I have made sure
firefox is set not to become the default browser upon startup and not
even check whether it is the default or not, but after either few
hours/days, I end up with FF as the default browser.

Any clues what could be happening?

Enrique Sanchez Vela
SATLUG mailing list
SATLUG at to manage/unsubscribe