[SATLUG] Election on Wed. April 13th

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 09:48:40 CDT 2011

SATLUG has recently had a volunteer step forward to be
our President.  R. Scott Graschel (Scott), a 5 year veteran
of USAA and family man is our candidate.  Our officers
have been talking with Scott give him their unequivocal
recommendation.  Scott's qualifications:

* He has experience as an admin of Red Hat Linux systems

* Scott has been very active as an officer of the USAA
Toastmasters, background that will be valuable to SATLUG.

* Scott's responsibilities at USAA include training, again,
valuable to SATLUG.

* He has experience as webmaster for his church group.

This election is off-cycle so the term will be for the remainder
of 2011.  Every local member is urged to attend on Wednesday
to take part in the vote.

Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA