[SATLUG] Election on Wed. April 13th

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 09:48:40 CDT 2011

SATLUG has recently had a volunteer step forward to be
our President.  R. Scott Graschel (Scott), a 5 year veteran
of USAA and family man is our candidate.  Our officers
have been talking with Scott give him their unequivocal
recommendation.  Scott's qualifications:

* He has experience as an admin of Red Hat Linux systems
at USAA

* Scott has been very active as an officer of the USAA
Toastmasters, background that will be valuable to SATLUG.

* Scott's responsibilities at USAA include training, again,
valuable to SATLUG.

* He has experience as webmaster for his church group.

This election is off-cycle so the term will be for the remainder
of 2011.  Every local member is urged to attend on Wednesday
to take part in the vote.

Howard
--
Howard Haradon