[SATLUG] Private Clouds

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 15:32:50 CDT 2011

For those that want more insight into what cloud or cloud computing is (and
what it is not), I have written about it at length on my blog (
www.siliconwhisperer.com) There is definitely a huge push to 'cloud wash'
products now adays like there was a push to 'green wash' things when the
environmental movement gained steam. Most of my consulting engagements these
days are with CIOs/CTOs and other Executive level IT Managers to help them
understand what exactly 'cloud' is and how they can leverage cloud in their
organizations. Needless to say, it becomes harder as more manufacturers
cloud wash everything from hardware to services.

Ernest
                  -o)
                   /\\
                 _\_V