[SATLUG] Making a bootable USB drive

Al Castanoli afcasta at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 12 07:42:08 CDT 2011

Sorry to hear you're having to use XP, but there are links on

 http://www.pendrivelinux.com/

to several Linux distros for which you can build a USB boot drive using
Windows.  I've used that to build several of my kids laptops into Linux
boxen when they came encumbered with various forms of Windows.

Regards,
Al Castanoli