[SATLUG] Fwd: TEKsystems - SATLUG Sponsorship

Jonathan Kelley jonkelley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:38:38 CDT 2011

As an employee of rackspace, I do support continued hosting of the meetings
at the Rackspace HQ. I don't mind Teksystems supporting the LUG in other
methods.

I think the Rackspace HQ has the most amenities and utilities available to
provide to the club, such as a variety of meeting rooms and options in that
regard, should special needs come up.

--
Jon
                                          ,  ,