[SATLUG] Ubuntu first impressions

Jonathan Kelley jonkelley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:40:11 CDT 2011

I've been using 10.10 on my workstation at Rackspace and did the install
from usb key. No issues during the install or post-install.

I had major issues with dual-screen support on an ATI card, but I had an
Nvidia card put in, and with the restricted drivers installed dual screens
work great.

YMMV.
--
Jon